since Alan Davey has been brought up

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 11:20:45 EDT 2013

On 8/27/13, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would expect the DVD-A to be of equal quality but I cannot prove it.

I am glad you brought this up, it came up again last night in a phone
coversation with my friend.
He doesn't have 5.1, but plays that DVD in pro-logic, and says it is a
hoot and absolutely great.
He say it puts all the vocals in the middle or something and is very
noticably different.

As far as my vinyl comment, I am not sure if this new warrior is the
best of them ALL, but it MIGHT be. It would only be challenged by the
jap ones I think.

What I really meant was (that) generally the alien tech cannot compete
with the original alien tech :) :)
I must find a way to discover that the phonograph was simply "the
first alien tech" :) :)