since Alan Davey has been brought up

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 12:42:58 EDT 2013

On 8/27/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> , I was
> wondering how you thought it compares to the remix.  In a comment Mr.
> Wilson
> stated he remixed as opposed to remastered Warrior.

Fun

only 1 way to describe that

because I cannot really compare otherwise.
that would be like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa and asking if
it was improved.
Of course she WAS, when kevin sommers put the warrior LP in her hands
just what is that vocal part at the end of demented man?
Steven is that you???
Only played once. I work hard on my training applications to be able
to make the transition when the new beings emerge :)