since Alan Davey has been brought up

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 28 08:08:13 EDT 2013

Jonathan, I didn't know that about OTR, or the factoid about the lyrics to
the Motorhead song of the same title.  yes, Mr. Wilson does have an
excellent ear for remixing, I do look forward to Red coming out in the fall,
although Lizard is my favorite.  I guess he's doing Close To The Edge, and
(the one I want) Benefit.  Tim says he's the devil after all our money.  I
think he's just brilliant with no hidden agenda except to try to make old
recordings sound better.  Well, this is truly my last email, so I can
finally decompress for a few, and enjoy Warrior without distraction.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:47 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: since Alan Davey has been brought up

Yes--  Kerouac's * On the Road! *Which apparently he wrote sitting at home
:)

Mick Farren RIP wrote the lyrics to Motorhead's *On the Rd*. The WOTET '*On
the Rd*' is an odd one-- one of the odd demos Carl was talking about. The
Moorcock and Nik narrations are rather good.

Thanks for clearing up the M4A mystery. I thought it was not quite lossless
(the size seemed a bit small) but pretty good.

All Steve Wilson's remixes are good (especially  King Crimson), Mary. He
loves high  quality sound.