since Alan Davey has been brought up

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 28 11:08:27 EDT 2013

On 8/28/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I did read On The Road, but, that's a totally different trip.  Mike, do you
> want us to ask Steven about Demented Man on his site, don't know if he'll
> respond?     I'm inclined to agree with Lucid Sound, and as I said, I think
> that Steven respects Hawkwind enough to not mess with the original
> material.
> " my last bit:  the bonus material is all about Mike and Niks's "Soldiers"
> and Wizard.  That stuff is so fuckin cool.
>
> Love,
>
> Mary

Thanks Mary but it just made for some chat yesterday. Only if you want
to do that, I am not bothered and as long as it is all Hawkwind
sourced I will go back and try again.
thanks and I think I said the remix was not only fun but good fun.
Just that part threw me.
Do I have to like every last thing about it?? (smile)