since Alan Davey has been brought up

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 28 12:44:49 EDT 2013

Mike, and friends, yes, you do have to like every single thing, or you're
not a true fan and don't belong in the Church of Hawkwind.  (smile).

Of course, just kidding, you can like or dislike anything you want, and so
can I, and what 1 song may mean to me may be something totally different to
you, accept for I'm always right.

Love ya,

Mary

P.S.  Kosh needs to wake up and earn his keep, there's a damn flying insect
in the house, ak!

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:08 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: since Alan Davey has been brought up

On 8/28/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I did read On The Road, but, that's a totally different trip.  Mike,
> do you want us to ask Steven about Demented Man on his site, don't know if
he'll
> respond?     I'm inclined to agree with Lucid Sound, and as I said, I
think
> that Steven respects Hawkwind enough to not mess with the original
> material.
> " my last bit:  the bonus material is all about Mike and Niks's "Soldiers"
> and Wizard.  That stuff is so fuckin cool.
>
> Love,
>
> Mary

Thanks Mary but it just made for some chat yesterday. Only if you want to do
that, I am not bothered and as long as it is all Hawkwind sourced I will go
back and try again.
thanks and I think I said the remix was not only fun but good fun.
Just that part threw me.
Do I have to like every last thing about it?? (smile)