since Alan Davey has been brought up

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 28 14:03:37 EDT 2013

failure in telepathy, that's kinda good, it may be valid sometimes, but it's
not reliable, and I wouldn't want that burden anyway.  I may get flashes,
that's all, mastery over that sort of thing could be dangerous.  Thought is
energy is ...  I don't know.  From a few life experiences I believe
sometimes there's more than synchronicity at work, since I had no knowledge
about some of the things I dreamed that were actualized, subconscious,
coincidence, maybe, but I don't think so.
I'll still practice my Psi Power,.  Maybe there's still hope for me to
evolve.  Mike, I already know what you're thinking of that last sentence,
since I know you, and I know how you feel about telepathy, and what is the
ultimate realization in evolution.  I'll just be the best Mary Bruce I can
be, and try to help others feel better after I've been around them.  I don't
know how much we can do to raise the vibrational level we seem to be at than
to live what we spew.

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:13 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: since Alan Davey has been brought up

On 8/28/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> ha, sorry, you lost me, Mike

That's okay, I still have Suzanne, whatever that means and even thought
she's in New York. It's not like you were here in dallas either..

Besides, 'll take "angry crazy" over high maintenance anyway (no offense),
and you get a failing grade in telepathy.
There are so many "others" living amongst us.
Further, I think androgeny is the future. How will I pull that off and it is
so not me on the extrerior.