BOC: Cultosaurus in Box Set .. Why, Al .. why?!

Jeff Thompson jt_ at COX.NET
Mon Dec 16 15:40:50 EST 2013

As I order the box set ... Happy Cultmas day to me ... I read that the
first quarter second of "Deadline"'s opening guitar strum is STILL cut
off.   Long after the CD was originally mastered in 1988 or whatever,
Vic Anesini still couldn't find that 8 inches of tape?!

Oh well.  Time to finally go looking for the UK remaster.

---