OFF:Cosmic Dead

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Wed Dec 18 06:14:36 EST 2013

Hej Folks

Yes.. Cosmic Dead from Glasgow play some pretty cool spaced out stuff. Their first tape and now LP release is pretty Hawkwind like blanga but the newer stuff is more floating and atmospheric but also with some intense spaced out jams at the ends often. I only saw them live at Roadburn Festival last year since they have never been to Denmark but they were great.. I have all their releases.  I have just reviewed the new split LP they have out with Pigs x7 but have not posted it on my blog. If you search my blog there are a few reviews of their tapes and lps..

http://writingaboutmusic.blogspot.com

Peace.
Scott