OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Dec 19 11:54:17 EST 2013

Hey Mike, sorry 'bout that,
Sorry I weirded out your friend,best wishes to Scott, and all other friends.
There's a test to determine whether you're talking to a human or robot,(the
Touring Test), Mike, I'm sure you, and most others here are familiar with
this.
Later,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:58 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID
voiceover

My "friend" ( who saw cosmic dead recently), apparantly got noided when Mary
came on, looks like he thiought she was talking to him :) :
he didn't actually underastand the what and the how of BOC-L. and got the
predetermined result he likely wanted anyway...

he tends to be very concerned about security (also), and anyway, I forwarded
your reply Scott, thanks again for that. and yours Jonathan!!

By the way, "Angela Android" now exists as a corporate voice program
(here?) that can potentially "telemarket your arse", and i heard "her"
getting "busted" on the radio. it was pretty amusing.
She refuses to admit that she is a "robot"

so now the question remains "do we (you) force companies to disclose that
you are in fact, flirting with a robot on the phone and not a human being :)

KNOW YOUR SERCO