OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

Nathan Gilbert nathan.gilbert at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 19 16:27:39 EST 2013

Actually, it seems the story is a bit more bizarre. The "chat-bot" was
actually a real live person, but working in a call center in India or
somewhere. In order to negate any accent issues, the call center made
the employees use a program that had a bunch of pre-recorded phrases
in that sterile voice.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/12/the-only-thing-weirder-than-a-telemarketing-robot/282282/