OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

Mikey Rotten insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 20 12:17:36 EST 2013

On 12/20/13, Nathan Gilbert <nathan.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> I love listening to C2C on some nights, that episode looks good. Maybe
> the music of the moon was Hawkwind... (or Pink Floyd.) :-)
>
> The recent Simon Pegg movie Paul postulates that the "grey alien"
> archetype has been feed to the world in order to "ready" ourselves for
> first contact.

as nice as George is, he gets on my nerves (pretty badly), but I must
say that episode was OUTSTANDING.
I also noticed that it seems to be available to me as an MP3 file,
which I think I can do. I thought they charge for any of that nowdays.

As far as the aliens, there is no doubt to me that the world is
operating on a huge lie, but as to the exact nature of them, I believe
nothing concrete, but am CONSTANTLY on the case.
I know the Germans were not bullshitting when they said they had help
"from the people of other worlds"

as i said "your prisons are your own making" :)
if it CAN be herded it surely will be herded :)

I find myself seriously asking: could the cycles of humanity really be
mass harvests??   hehehe