OFF: A request for some UK library research assistance

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Mon Dec 23 10:08:38 EST 2013

> The Sherlock Holmes play was The Secret of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy
> Brett and Edward Hardwicke.  I saw it in the summer of '89, and wikipedia
> tells me that it started in 1988, so probably the same one :-)

Arin - Thanks! One more name solved.

However ... there are others (plays *and* musicals) that I was trying to get
the names of. So, while that's definitely a good thing ... it wasn't the only
one that I was hoping for.

[I'd provided the two plays as a sample as a way of making sure that the list,
however it was found, was actually the right one. I've been trying to find
this out for more than a month and had other people I've asked for assistance.
Either they're unable to help or they provided a very incomplete list. :-/]

Thanks again, though!

Ben