OFF: A request for some UK library research assistance

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Dec 23 10:26:00 EST 2013

Alas, Ben, I'm in the wrong country to help with the original request, as I'm stateside as well :-)

There looks to be a partial list for theatre in 1988 up on Wikipedia, but it certainly looks incomplete.

Thanks,

Arin
--
Arin Komins
akomins at uchicago.edu
773-834-4087 (work)
773-401-8131 (cell)

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Ben Cohen
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 9:09 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF: A request for some UK library research assistance

> The Sherlock Holmes play was The Secret of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy
> Brett and Edward Hardwicke.  I saw it in the summer of '89, and
> wikipedia tells me that it started in 1988, so probably the same one
> :-)

Arin - Thanks! One more name solved.

However ... there are others (plays *and* musicals) that I was trying to get the names of. So, while that's definitely a good thing ... it wasn't the only one that I was hoping for.

[I'd provided the two plays as a sample as a way of making sure that the list, however it was found, was actually the right one. I've been trying to find this out for more than a month and had other people I've asked for assistance.
Either they're unable to help or they provided a very incomplete list. :-/]

Thanks again, though!

Ben