OFF: A request for some UK library research assistance

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Mon Dec 23 11:34:15 EST 2013

Hmm... I'll have to hunt around for Time Out and see if I can find anything
in there.

I'm perfectly willing to wait - after all, I've waited this long trying to
find it. :-)

> The Virginia Tech library is currently closed for ~2 weeks for the winter
> break, but if you haven't managed to turn up anything I can ask whether they
> could track down the information you're seeking.  Subject Librarians like a
> challenge. :-)

Hey - a challenge is a challenge, right? Give 'em something to chew on.

If I can get the info some other way, I'll post here that I've gotten it. So -
if you don't see anything from me, it's probably safe to say that I haven't
actually gotten it yet?

Ben