OFF) no "strangers" in here, just lettin' ya'll know/ A.ANDROID voiceover

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 23 11:48:21 EST 2013

short burst of ionised mindair-

okay folks this did some magic for sure-  my old friend mark, a
brainiac fiction lover also praised PD,
I once tried to read one of his books (struggling to recall which,
think it may not be menioned here) but I was smoking dope then and
that doesn't help me.

Arin, VERY cool, and now that I see this guy is like "the hawkwind or
hendrix" of "left to right in black and white", i am SOOOO grateful to
know to just "head to him" when I am ready

thanks Hawklords