A request for some UK library research assistance

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Dec 24 11:30:34 EST 2013

On Dec 23, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Ben Cohen <ben at TMK.COM> wrote:

>> Have you tried through this route, maybe there is somebody connected with
>> education who may already have a subscription that you could "borrow"?
>>
>> http://gdc.gale.com/products/the-times-digital-archive-1785-1985/
>
> Hmmm... I haven't got anyone who might have that sort of subscription - unless
> there's someone hiding on here, that is. Ha ha ha.

We apparently have a subscription to that at Virginia Tech, but as I pointed out previously, coverage appears to end at 1985.  You're interested in 1988, right?

When our library opens again in the new year I can ask the subject librarian for the performing arts your question and see what they can turn up---assuming you haven't already got an answer by then.

Cheers,

Paul.