OFF: Best of 2013 (...The Cosmic Dead)

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Tue Dec 24 18:48:37 EST 2013

On 12/24/2013 9:09 AM, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 21 Dec 2013, at 18:10 , Jerry G <jguizar at stny.rr.com> wrote:
>> Hi Carl, here's where I bought my copies of 2 White Manna albums
>> http://www.holymountain.com/artists/white-manna/
>
> Yeah, I actually found their first album via Bandcamp, but end up buying it (and now the new one) from iTunes. I really don't do physical media much these days -- it's not really friendly to my context!
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

I still like having a physical copy when possible (as a backup), but the
shipping from foreign countries is a little too much sometimes - I
really wanted Buddha Sentenza on vinyl, but it was over $20 for shipping
and the CD was the same, so I ended up just going digital.

   One of the things I love about Bandcamp is getting flac files in
addition to vinyl (or CD). I can keep the vinyl in mint condition and
save myself a lot of time from recording and cleaning/converting to
digital.

Jerry

BTW...someone paid you for a free song? :)