Aural Innovations Radio: New Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Dec 27 05:26:03 EST 2013

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded two new shows from Christian's FM99,3 Radioradel. See the
playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel Shows #[SPECIAL BROADCAST]: NIK TURNER
INTERVIEWED BY CHRISTIAN MUMFORD AND SCOTT HELLER (Originally published in
Aural Innovations issues 2-4, April-October 1998)

This two part interview with ex-Hawkwind member Nik Turner was conducted in
Hamburg, Germany on January 11, 1998 by Christian Mumford and Scott Heller
and spread across Aural Innovations issues 2-4, April-October 1998. We have
made the raw, unedited version available for anyone who cares to listen. Nik
was touring Germany with Swedish band The Moor, on their third date of
playing their own material boosted with passages from the
Hawkwind/Sphynx/Inner City Unit canons, along with Knut Gerwers performing
lyrics by Hawkwind's late Robert Calvert.

Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel Shows #[SPECIAL BROADCAST]: PETER HAMMILL
INTERVIEWED BY EDWARD KA-SPEL (Originally broadcast February 11, 2012)

We here present an oddity from the vaults: Peter Hammill (of Van Der Graaf
Generator) interviewed by Edward Ka-Spel (of The Legendary Pink Dots)
originally broadcast on Dutch radio November 1. 1994. It was re-broadcast in
Oslo on FM99,3 on one of my shows, on a VdGG/Hammill special on 11. February
2012, with a track from The Stranglers live, with Fripp and Hammill, and
some tracks from VdGG's "A Grounding In Numbers" CD. I originally got the
file from someone on the Hammill email forum and subsequently shared it on
the LPD's "Cloud-Zero" discussion forum as well. It is an amazing document
of two greats together in gentlemanly conversation. Enjoy!

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>