Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Tue Dec 31 15:04:49 EST 2013

> Tiger Tiger Is that another name for The Stars is My destination

I think that might have been the name of the original serialisation - I'm UK-based, and "Tiger Tiger" was the title that came out over here...

> Tim said the Tomorrow people is pretty bad

My observation was based on the 70s show - and - IMHO - THAT WAS pretty bad - not by 70s standards, if you consider it in context... I think at the time, I probably thought it was great, but it hasn't stood the test of time... it's almost painful to watch now when you see clips...

However, I haven't seen the latest version yet that's currently showing - maybe that's good?  Dunno...

The Chrysalids is a good read - but it's hardly "fun stuff about t.p.s." - and neither is "Slan", my own favourite, which I mentioned previously... but they HAVE to be read, so the sooner it's done, the sooner it's out of the way...

:-)