Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 31 15:53:06 EST 2013

Bummer Slam isn't available to me through my service, I may need to try the
audiblebooks.com, will do, but not now, I need to get out of cyber space.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Ralph
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:05 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

> but go back to the 70s original. There was a nineties remake as well, but
I'd still recommend going back to the 70s version.

Aghh - masochist!!  That 70s version was painful stuff - though I should
mention, they did nick the concept of "jaunting" from Alfred Bester's superb
"Tiger Tiger"...

> I believe I'd like The Watchmen, (or whatever it's called), being
interested in telepathy.

If you're into Flaming Telepaths, I'd recommend AE Van Vogt's "Slan"...