PSI POWER / IN CASE OF SONIC ATTACK / CRYSTAL RADIO ANARCHY

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 19:34:37 EST 2013

On 4 February 2013 07:37, abra cadabra <anacondaconan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Basically in 1999 i was greeted by Indian, Norwegian, French and
> English and German voices in all languages "welcome to the anarchy". This
> was in January 1999. Later i had signals and bells ringing in my ears, from
> hovering PSYCHIC TV broadcasts.

Hi Christian,

You say that: "...in 1999 i was greeted by Indian, Norwegian, French and
English and German voices in all languages "welcome to the anarchy". This
was in January 1999. Later i had signals and bells ringing in my ears, from
hovering PSYCHIC TV broadcasts."

I am curious. Do you know how to say "welcome to anarchy" in those
languages?

Jonathan