Aural Innovations new items / Oresund gang archive

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 9 17:37:37 EST 2013

Space/Hawkfans, go unto here for my review of the latest VOIVOD and HOGARTH
& BARBIERI albums: http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations now hosts my Oslo spacerock FM radio shows! Go unto here
to stream or download! Archive 2009-2012:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/uhort.html

Christian

PS: my good friend Dr. Space (aka Scott Heller) has been as closely
associated with Aural Innovations since its printed daze in the late 90s
like myself, we even conducted a two issue long interview with Nik Turner
in Hamburg which has yet to be put online. He is in the band
(drone-space-improv) Oresund Space Collective and most of their concerts
from 2006-2013 are up at
http://archive.org/search.php?query=creator:%22Oresund+Space+Collective%22-
each show is different as it is all improvised 100%. Great band who
also
put out loads of Vinyl litmited stuff as well as CDs (check them out on
Bandcamp).