MY SATURDAY NIGHT POST

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 03:05:24 EST 2013

make NO mistake!!
I simply failed to have the "right way" to ponder your sat eve post situations!!
My put down was trailing Jonathan's comments about the foolisness that
lives in us, and I was looking at "us" collectively as a race, not
HW/BOC fans here!!
YES, I have wondered what might going on with you, but I was just
trying to say if sat eve(s) are a peak that I hoped it "holds over" :)
 (and it is noone of my business!!)
rest assured i am always reminded of what ISN'T going on here :) :)

I love the Jefferson Airplane stuff by the way, I just couldn't do
that one with dialup, and the choice of the song figured in.
I do apologize if my wondering was in any way offensive, I swear to
the highest god I meant none!!!!!  only my typical silliness!!
And then I diverted to Grace S. in Germany from some ancient VH1 show,
which was good humor I thought!!!  (if you knew it or end up seeing
it)
PEACE
Oh yeah and it's not like I didn't go off on a "god" complex myself,
putting myself in ridicule's way!!!
madness is fun......