HW: Aural Innovations new entries/fantastic HAZARD WINGS!!!

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 00:51:20 EST 2013

My latest Spacerock review entries in the AURAL INNOVATIONS blog:

Deep Space Destructors; a cross between My Sleeping Karma and Astra:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/2013/02/deep-space-destructors-ii-self-
released-2012/

Greekbeat: Garage sounds from Greece, but only if you are a hardcore
FUZZTONES fan:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/2013/02/the-snails-st-action-records-20
12-the-basements-im-dead-lost-in-tyme-records-2012/

fantastic DARK Ur-Hawkwind punkers HAZARD WINGS from Finland:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/2013/02/hazard-wings-interstellar-torme
nt-krypta-records-2012/

recent STEVE HOGARTH/RICHARD BARBIERI album compared to The Legendary Pink
Dots:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/2013/02/steve-hogarth-and-richard-barbi
eri-not-the-weapon-but-the-hand-k-scope-2012-204/

The new VOÏVOD album, still sounding like Nothing On Earth after 30 years:
http://aural-innovations.com/blog/2013/02/voivod-target-earth-century-med
ia-2013-72770189612/