OFF) Oh God

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 2 03:50:27 EST 2013

sorry folks last one unless called for:
it's not like my music wasn't audio XXX porn :)
and it's also not like having the police come was ever any blockade.
and COME THEY DID!!!!
I am also, of course, smart enough to know that if he did try to call
them, and if they didn't laugh, it likely flopped, even though it was
going until 5 am.
Nowdays, I wouldn't want to bother them :), thus I did my explosion on
the "right night."
I also do not want enemies here. Even though I likely seem like the
devil, I am probabaly the biggest "Bambi" of the herd.