OFF) Oh God (expanded HW version, private friends only)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 2 04:09:52 EST 2013

If only my friend had been hand delivering the greatest bootleg I have
ever got, a day sooner, I might not have angered the neighbor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hawkwind-Co-pilots-double-vinyl-LP-/230901022591?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35c2c5ff7f&nma=true&si=MOu%2FWTMY5RetLUD1H7MsLbwcjRc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Mine's the red foil logo version
laminated gatefold sleeve