OFF) Oh God

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 3 15:00:37 EST 2013

On 1/3/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hey Mike,
> you're a loveable devil, if in fact you're 1 at all, glad you rocked out,
> music is healing, for us, and we all got to kick out the jams a bit once in
> a while, you're starting off in style.
> Love, and I hope this is a good year for you, and everyone else too,
>
> Love ya man, (it's not you, I think the world feels I've become invisible,
> maybe I have, and don't know it).  Trying to figure out last phone
> message,(
> dare I)?
>
> Mary

yeah let's figure out why I would have been accusing you of
Saturnalia, _excactly_ together, and also I wouldn't kill me to look
deeper into Saturnalia's meaning, BUT.
I am sick of the doom, let us all come together now and (edit) and
(edit) anything that moves to protect our Amercas. Send the EMP scare
home and make sure nobody is going to get anything that resembles the
USA away from us!!!