OFF) Oh God

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 3 16:06:22 EST 2013

and redefined one more time:
could MORE people such as even list members please try to be more
aware of the evils that are trying to creep in.
I "live" dangling by a THREAD and I cannot survive if anything takes a plunge.
My cat is the best thing I have ever known and I am mostly wanting to
make SURE I care for him through his life.
If anything upsets me caring for him I cannot even print what that
could do to me. It will surely end in my death, but I can hardly sleep
thinking of what would I do about HIM in a crisis situation.
PLEASE SAVE THE UNITED STATES FRIM TYRANNY THAT IS TRYING TO mess it up.
Do it for Bun Bun and the most high will surely reward you!!!!
sorry, ther only thing left is to ask how I can commit suicide and him
with me if anything does happen but I haven't figured out how to ask
that properly yet.
I have to have electricity every day and I have to live here and there
is NOBODY for Bun Bun but me.