OFF) Oh God

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 4 06:13:43 EST 2013

Dear List
I certainly aspire to being "forgiven" for my part of "looney attack" :) :)
I want to make very clear my first message was written impulsively, as
it sounded "dangerous".
the WORST thing people could do is get dangerous on one another, and I
want to make very clear I know that.
What I mean is I am sick of hearing about "prepping" for whatever
could potentially happen and I simply cannot live outside my home.
the human race collectively has allowed itself to become a JOKE, and
it is time to grow up!!!!
Takiing on Clyde Lewis was something I was not prepared for :) :)
I need time to digest even worse "paranoia" media than I already have :)
I also am not sucidal in the slightest but think having the means to
leave under my own control should the human "shit" hit "my fan" is a
supurb idea. I mean in a HUMANE fashion!!!   (I am not religious about
things like this)
I (also) ain't no nature boy!!  hehehe
anyway, sorry to embarrass myself in "public" yet again, but I do
think there was a little hidden wisdom in the mess!!!
peace