Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Show + Staff Best of 2012 List

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Fri Jan 4 19:36:36 EST 2013

   Great show as usual. I see some bands in the best of lists I'll
have to check out along with some I already have. :)

   Thanks to Keith for the links, I ordered the Brainticket DVD.