OT: ArcMet art / National Steam art / Oresund Space Collective art

abra cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 13 13:00:15 EST 2013

So be it, i am an artist who likes the music and would love to contribute,
to any bands who need art. I have done artwork for bands like NATIONAL
STEAM, ORESUND SPACE COLLECTIVE and possibly the upcoming CD by
ARCHITECTURAL METAPHOR. I have drawn comics for MAD MAGAZINE here in Norway
and done art for BONEYARD PRESS in USA (Bill The Bull):

Logo for my FM radio shows soon to be broadcast from Aural Innovations site
in mp3!!!:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/airadiologoSM.jpg

Some art that might be in the upcoming ARCHITECTURAL METAPHOR CD:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/arcmet1bAguyinverttwirlYELLO.jpg

More work-in-progress for the new ARCMET CD:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/creatorbwCOLORtextPageturn1SMALL.jpg

My artwork/photography for the NATIONAL STEAM CD (QUARKSPACE):

front cover: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/nsteam1.jpg
back cover/tray outer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/nsteam02.jpg
booklet inside: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/nsteam03.jpg

Cover art for an issue of Norwegian TEGN comics discussion magazine 1997
(acrylic):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/aTEGNcoverSM.jpg

A comics page from a SANDMAN parody i drew from Forresten magazine, 1997:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/Forresten4s.jpg

A comics page i drew from a dream comic i drew in PSYKOSE #160, 1997:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/ga19975sm.jpg

My artwork from a DC comics parody in Norwegian sex humour mag STUPIDO #2
1996 (paid £300):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/xSTUPIDO1z.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/xSTUPIDO2z.jpg

An art student piece i created in advertising class @ Kubert 1994, used in
an Oresund Space Collective CD in 2010:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/OSCCleopatraFlyerSM.jpg

Art from the book "RASPBERRIES" which i jammed with other artists, doing
inks and lettering on top of Chad Crowe and Steve Goupil's pencilled art,
it was published in hardcover form in 108 pages, in 2001 on Emancipation
Press:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/RaspberriesA2sm.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/RASPBERRIESa1sm.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3591358/RASPBERRIESbSM.jpg