Higher and up

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 15 18:20:43 EST 2013

as always, sorry my own cluser of "abby normal" "contaminate":

because i am strange, PLEASE KNOW that I am NEVER suggesting anything
other than a peaceful higher intention of the heart for ALL the life
here. (and beyond).
NEVER HURT or anything bad.
I just have a strange manner. I referred to divine law previously,
whatever it is, exactly :) :)
Anyway, now i am curious again as to what the High Rise is on the
Virgin CD if anyone cares to speak of it and if not I feel strong and
will not allow myself any "hurt" :) :)