BOC: Blue Coupe UK Tour starts this week

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Sun Jan 20 19:13:42 EST 2013

I was contacted by someone today who didn't actually know Albert and Blue Coupe are going to be touring the UK for the next couple of weeks, so I tought I'd better make sure eveyone on this lists knows the score, at least.

Here are the dates:

Wed 23 Jan 2013: Marton Hotel, Middlesbrough
Thu 24 Jan 2013: Hertford Corn Exchange, Hertford
Fri 25 Jan 2013: Hessle Town Hall, South Lane, Hessle HU13 0RR
Sat 26 Jan 2013: Mickleton Blues Club, Mickleton
Sun 27 Jan 2013: Butlins, Skegness
Mon 28 Jan 2013: The Duchess, Stonebow House, York
Tue 29 Jan 2013: The Yardbirds Rock Club, Grimsby
Wed 30 Jan 2013: Robin 2, Bilston
Thu 31 Jan 2013: The Mill Arts Centre, Banbury
Fri 01 Feb 2013: The Raven Hall, Corby
Sat 02 Feb 2013: Opera House, St Helier, Jersey
Sun 03 Feb 2013: Grand Theater, Clitheroe

There are some VERY strange choices amongst that lot, I have to say...

Also - we can only cross our fingers that the awful weather and travel chaos the UK is currently experiencing will relent enough to allow fans - and the band - to be able to even travel to the various gigs, as many are in smallish towns poorly served by public transport links...

As my ol' gran used to say: "Mickleton???? Where the f*ck is Mickleton???"