BOC: Blue Coupe UK Tour starts this week

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Wed Jan 30 12:36:49 EST 2013

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Tim Hall wrote:
> On 30/01/2013 16:53, Richard Lockwood wrote:
>> That's 179 miles from Corby, so it's not really a viable alternative for a
>> night out.:-(
> How far's Banbury from Corby?  My knowledge of south midlands geography is
> hazy, and I know it's a different night, but.

 	Dear all,
 		  I'll be at Banbury, I hope. Don't say you weren't warned
;-) Yours,
 	   Jon (who still exists)

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."