Hawkmoths do sonic blasts

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 4 05:36:26 EDT 2013

That's great but I'm fighting the old memes like hell for my aquarian
age to get through.
I hope to god 2 words are coming up as red flags again and again for
everyone here.
Sceince.
and
Scientists

the first is bad enough but the second leaves so much room for error as
to be virtually unusable since it infers a human conclusion,

However, one need not look beyond the mind of Viktor Schauberger to
see how useful this kind of thing is.

Wonders aloud: was there any human element to WW 2 at all really??
cheers!!