iTunes advice

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 8 22:09:18 EDT 2013

I like Apple computers for music, but I hate the way iTunes takes over and
the Apple Store keeps popping up. I dislike the way iTunes doesn't play
FLAC files, although I believe you can make it do that if you try. If you
listen to headphones there is software that sounds better too and plays all
formats.

I am sure iTunes is fine if you can get used to it.