iTunes advice

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 9 08:52:14 EDT 2013

iTunes Store can be switched off. I just find iTunes is rather bloated. I
only really use it for ripping CDs on my Mac as I can't anything like EAC.
XLD is quite a nice little programme.

I know where the files have gone with iTunes (usually), if I need them. As
I don't only use Apple devices I would rather just have files in folders.

I assume that somebody (hopefully not Apple) will establish some standard
with digital AV sales sooner or later. Torrents are most people's answer!