(off) iTunes and the APPLE

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 9 10:01:33 EDT 2013

I think this explains (well enough) why everyone is caught up in endless circles

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Tsarion,%20Michael%20-%20Atlantis%20Alien%20Visitation%20and%20Genetic%20Manipulation.pdf

I couldn't get my mom off channel 8, much less teach her to work the
cable TV remote.
and mine only lasted to 79 before I destroyed her, DARN IT