iTunes advice

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jul 9 13:10:27 EDT 2013

Crowd sourced metadata for audio is pretty bad. Usually, but not always, the Artist name and Album title are _close_ to right ... And that's about it! ;)

For iTunes, you can download and add in various AppleScript things that help tame the metadata etc. Possibly other software has similar built-in or plugable features?

Cheers,
Carl

Sent from my iPhone