HW - new Warrior reissue!

LucidSounD lucidsound at IC24.NET
Fri Jul 12 16:34:08 EDT 2013

I like this idea.

I guess the rights issue is only a problem if the end product is being sold?

Would be great to be able to remix some of those old albums though :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:28 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW - new Warrior reissue!

I want some to send me the digitised tracks so I can do my own mix. :) I
think Wilson did a great job (as expected) of making a clearer version of
the original mix, but I never really liked the original mix that much!
(Blasphemy? ;) Well, sue me! :) )

Also: Someone send me the digitised tracks from CotBS, please .... A little
gated reverb on the snare is all right, but .... ;)

That would be a fun thing or contest or something: Hawkwind Fan Remixes. :)
But I suppose the rights issues etc. would be horrendous, at best!

Cheers,
Carl

Sent from my iPhone