HW - new Warrior reissue!

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Sun Jul 14 07:53:11 EDT 2013

This weekend I invited some friends over for some music and beer in the garden as the weather was so amazing and around midnight, we sat in my listening room and cranked up the Warrior on the Edge of Time in DTS 96khz 5.1 surround sound and got blown away completely! Steven Wilson has made a totally killer mix. The way the vocal in Magnu comes in and swirls around the room is very intense. The space out in Opa Loka was so cool and the way he mixes the violin is really spaced out. It was always one of my favourite record and this is totally amazing. I have a great Klipsch 5.1 system and a good room to hear music in so we got to hear it at high volume the way it was supposed to be heard.

If you have a proper 5.1 you will not regret this one. Sounds amazing. I wish Steven Wilson could do this to more classic records. I have all the King Crimson ones and they are also mindblowing. Have not heard the Jethro Tull he recently did, A passion Play.

Peace

scott