OFF: Re: HW - new Warrior reissue!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jul 15 09:21:46 EDT 2013

On 14 Jul 2013, at 21:07 , Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:

> Did he [Steve Wilson] do _Passion Play_? I knew about his Aqualung (very good) and Thick As A Brick (also good) remixes, but hadn't heard tell of a Wilson Passion Play remix until now. Must investigate ....

OK, some Googling suggests Tull's _Passion Play_, _Benefit_, and even the Chateau D'Isaster tapes are on the cards (or at least reasonably rumoured to be so) for Wilson remix treatment this year. Mind you, the current editions of all of these are pretty reasonable, but perhaps there's something more interesting to be done with the Chateau stuff ...?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson