HW - new Warrior reissue!

Nathan Gilbert nathan.gilbert at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 15 10:01:40 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com>wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2013, at 06:53 , SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at novonordisk.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Have not heard the Jethro Tull he recently did, A passion Play.
>
> Did he do _Passion Play_? I knew about his Aqualung (very good) and Thick
> As A Brick (also good) remixes, but hadn't heard tell of a Wilson Passion
> Play remix until now. Must investigate ....

Yes, Steven also has remixed "A Passion Play" and the Chateau tapes which
will be released together sometime in 2014. I believe Steven also remixed
"Benefit" which is supposed to be released in October. The EMI merger with
Warner has been delaying these releases.