OFF: Bandcamp

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Sat Jul 27 17:54:48 EDT 2013

   Saw them when I checked out Christians' collection a while
back. Lamp Of The Universe is there (already have all the
CD's but bought one just to put it on my list). Bevis Frond
is also there - waiting for their new one to show up.

   R.A.I.G. has a few albums including the latest Vespero
and Re-Stoned. I've seen a few smaller labels putting
content up as well. It looks like more people are starting
to explore other avenues for revenue.

Re-Stoned and Vespero
http://raig.bandcamp.com/album/the-re-stoned-re-session-v-2
http://raig.bandcamp.com/album/vespero-droga