CD shelves. better be better, it is much better now, the best.

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 27 18:45:24 EDT 2013

I ahve 6 massive CD shelves on my living room wall containing between 3-4
000 CDs. So i was going over it, first is the Hawkwind & spinoffs and
relations, all the Prog, Floyd, Krautrock, Eat Static & Ozrics, YaHoWha 13,
Zolar X, The Legendary Pink Dots & Relations, Christian Death, ASF, US
Christimas, Savage Republic and Vas Deferens Organisation and Mooseheart
Faith, The Smell Of Incense, Tangled Edge, the scandinavia section as it
were, also having Øresund Space Collective, on top Deviants/Fairies+solo
(Wallis, Farren, Colquohon). Going farther, Paul Roland, Zodiac Mindwarp,
Deep Freeze Mice, Jad Wio up on the top right. How nice, i love just
LOOKING at my awesome CD shelves. Farther down, Bevis Frond, Porcupine
Tree+Wilson solo, Marillion, Chameleons, Magic Muscle and Radiohead. The
Neo prog selection below with complete Twelfth Night, Pallas, some IQ
remasters, sandwiched between Dead Can Dance remasters, Candlemass
remasters, complete Cradle of Filth, Mayhem and Burzum, skip on over to the
huge Stranglers section, my complete Damned collection and THEN suddenly..
9 Skrewdriver CDs. I thought well, it IS OI! punk but does it have a place
here? I looked at my growing pile of Steve Hillage remasters and thought of
my Gong / Canterbury collection being so vastly unrepresented on these
shelves. So i went to the boxes by my balcony where all  the discs i could
not fit on my shelves were full of the second rate collection, and there i
dug out all my Here & Now CDs. So, H&N and Hillage took the place
sandwiched between The Damned and The Flamin Groovies where the Skrewdriver
CDs once stood. Good riddance to Ian Stuart Donaldsons merry men of the
Swastika for a different way with such symbols in a more peaceful
arrangement on my shelf. All this is above my complete Monster Magnet,
Spiritual Beggars, Orange Goblin, Elevators/Roky, Cathedral, Fu Manchu,
Fuzztones, Spacemen 3/Spiritualized/Sonic Boom sections, next to my Manilla
Road, Pentagram, Astra, Witchcraft, Iced Earth and Bolt Thrower section on
the bottom right. This is a fantastic CD collection and just half of what i
have in my punk and classic rock and indie shelves and boxes. I still
listen to Skrewdriver when the beer is flowing and i feel rowdy, but Here &
Now and Steve Hillage, just had to go in there, even if separate from all
teh Gong, Allen, PMG, Gongzilla et. al in the back room. I love myself and
my shelf, and my lovely CD collection.

I also have abit of vinyl and just yesterday played Mayhem "Live In
Marseille 2000" 2LP ltd. to 500 copies only, my FAVORITE blackmetal album
bar none. Imagine Mayhems usually shitty albums recorded to kick ass with
stellar production, a blast! Fantastic lab of vinyl i treasure the most.

Just today i got the RSD 2013 "KoS/MH" 7" and its nice though just abit
spartan in packaging, just a PS and the record, no inner. Oh well. ONWARD I
MARCH TO SKINHEAD POWER HERE AND NOW!

Regards
a Hairy / Fairy Krisna