HW: NoAm tour 2013

bewlay68@yahoo.com bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 12 14:54:47 EDT 2013

A promoter in Kansas City is inquiring about them playing here.

---Original Message---
From: "BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List" <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: 6/12/2013 10:27 am
To: " " <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Subject: Re: HW: NoAm tour 2013

Oh god.  Why does it always work out this way?  I have a work conference in Anaheim when these dates put them in Chicago (where I am supposed to present something.). Maybe my paper won't get accepted....

Gah!!

Now to figure out if I can do the other dates.  A least the east coast run.  And maybe San Francisco or LA since if I am in CA already....

Thanks,

Arin
--
Arin Komins
akomins at uchicago.edu
773-834-4087

On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:11 AM, "mike c" <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> http://www.metalkaoz.com/metal-news/10240-hawkwind-announce-north-us-tour-dates.html
>
> On 6/12/13, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>> and Canada IS included!!
>> 4 shows so far from a friend always 2 steps ahead......thanks ,,as always
>>
>> On 6/12/13, Stephen Lindsey <steve.lindsey at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Wow, doing a show tonight and Eric S my other half of General Chaos
>>> Visuals
>>> told me, and I was like... well I didn't see it on the lsit.......and
>>> he's
>>> like, well when did u last check your email...and then I get home and of
>>> course, well here we are....
>>> So hopefully me and Eric get to do some of the visuals, guess I need to
>>> check in with Jim Lascko
>>> Oh, I'd like to take some of the responsibility for pestering them, I id
>>> get
>>> a booker to talk to them, err last year, but thengiven our collective
>>> psychic energy, we probably just willed it to happen.
>>> U European folk don't get it, we've had err... OK probably less than ten
>>> shows in the last fifteen years
>>> Of course the irony is that I'm planning on coming over to the UK in Aug,
>>> and was hoping that I might eb able to catch some HW  (like 3 years ago
>>> when
>>> they conveniently planned the IOW fest to coincide with my last trip...)
>>> and
>>> now...... well the mind boggles...........