blocked by Hawkwind on Facebook?

bewlay68@yahoo.com bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 14 14:48:29 EDT 2013

Kris emailed me again asking if I could like the page again and comment. I can't but it proves they aren't bitter and really appreciate their fans.

< -- The message is truncated. -- >

---Original Message---
From: "BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List" <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: 6/14/2013 12:18 pm
To: " " <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Subject: Re: blocked by Hawkwind on Facebook?

just venting humorous-serious for a minute

to me, if you
make babies, use a cell phone, use facebook or skype, drive a car,
eat, or generally agree to the terms of American life, I should be
receiving payment directly from each one in some percentage.
what's the difference between a blond and an American??

But seriously, sorry that happened and it was dangerous waters those tour dates.
It is now free and clear, disclosure came early

On 6/14/13, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> you CAN fly your flags upside down
> got the guts???
>
> On 6/14/13, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I like the comment I heard comparing Americans to the "animals on the
>> Serengetti desert".
>> I was thinking a mass surrender might be fun.
>>

>> On 6/14/13, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Gary,
>>> This being my first email of the day, Top of the Morning.
>>>
>>> I really do not trust face book!  I regret the day I ever put it on the
>>> computer, I just wanted to see if I could do it, when Tim tried to sign
>>> me
>>> out we filled out everything, but there was no exit, he could see.  He
>>> uses
>>> it though, so I'll keep it on this unit, I do ask any "friends", contact
>>> me
>>> directly, it's much easier for me.  I trust Kris's word, and that of the
>>> band.  You know, no good deed goes unpunished.  Thanks for getting this
>>> info
>>> out to us.

long with classic tracks selected