martyn white

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 17 00:42:39 EDT 2013

On 6/16/13, Brad Dahl <dahl at wirelessbeehive.com> wrote:
> A little squishy.
>
> Brad

Hi Brad

I've come up with some alternate responces, if it's okay. Hopefully
you just have rain there and have a better selection of dry clothing
than I

1) VERY unexpectedly celebrating father's day (for 23 more minutes).
After I heard it mentioned (last night) that the day was originally
intended for single father's I had a eureeka moment, Bun Bun is my
son. Just  like the "magic" I could have expected, I got wished a
happy father's day at the store (today). Thats was weird cool :)

2) In between worry if I can (keep) sustaining the body using the
spirit and the will this summer (I honestly think I might not be
able), I am wondering what this guy means by "space rock"
(after actually looking at his site for a moment)
http://www.merrellfankhauser.com/

Hope you father's had a great one,