Record Collector - July 2013 / WOTEOT

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 20 10:47:02 EDT 2013

I think it has something to do with the original tapes for this song being
missing. Mark mentions this in his interview.

All UK pressings that I have had (and I've had a few!) had the same version
of the KOS. It was only when I got a cut out LP in the 80's of the American
album - with A&B / GV having a gap in the middle as 2 separate tracks, that
I first realised that KOS o/s the UK had the single version, and this was
also the version on the Griffin CD which I have. The DOJO CD was mastered
from a later vinyl reissue.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree