New(ish) Espada Negra song: "Chaos Born"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jun 24 08:30:51 EDT 2013

Just for fun (_whose_ fun, I'm not sure ... ;) ) I lifted a lot of clips from other people's performance videos and stitched up about two minutes of a "live" (cough!) video for this song .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVAhXsmkCM

Cheers,
Carl

--